Reyna leads the Education Division's work on college and career readiness, including standards, assessment, accountability and transitions into postsecondary education and training. He also directs work on dropout prevention and recovery and resource reallocation.
Previous Positions: Senior Policy Analyst and Policy Analyst, NGA Center for Best Practices; Research Associate, Data Quality Campaign.
Education: B.A. in American Politics, University of Virginia; M.P.Aff., LBJ School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin.
AWARDS AND PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Circle of Stars Employee Recognition Award, National Governors Association
- Steering Committee Member, NAEP Technology and Engineering Literacy Framework
- Associate, National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education
- Board Member, Pearson’s Graduation Success Advisory Board
- Reindl, Travis and Ryan Reyna (2011), From Information to Action: Revamping Higher Education Accountability Systems, National Governors Association.
- Reyna, Ryan (2011), State Policies to Reengage Dropouts, National Governors Association.
- Reyna, Ryan (2010), Setting Statewide College- and Career-Ready Goals, National Governors Association.
- Reyna, Ryan (2010), Complete to Compete: Common College Completion Metrics, National Governors Association.
- Princiotta, Dan and Ryan Reyna (2009), Achieving Graduation for All: A Governor’s Guide to Dropout Prevention and Recovery, National Governors Association.