This is a two-part webinar featuring a training from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) on the newly launched Natural Gas Storage Dashboard and a feedback session on EIA’s Strategic Electricity Initiative.
Part One: EIA will present on its Natural Gas Storage Dashboard. The dashboard shows key market fundamentals that affect underground natural gas storage activity by providing data and analysis on, among other indicators, natural gas storage capacity, pricing, and consumption trends.
Part Two: After the training, there will be a brief overview of EIA’s new Strategic Electricity Initiative and a feedback session (through an online poll and Q&A session). The feedback session will inform how EIA improves existing services and develops new resources. This unique opportunity will allow states to provide input and inform the future direction of EIA products
- Patricio Portillo, Policy Analyst, Energy, Environment, & Transportation Division National Governors Association, Center for Best Practices
Overview of EIA’s Natural Gas Storage Dashboard
- Barbara Mariner-Volpe, Office of Energy Statistics, U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Chris Peterson, Office of Energy Statistics, U.S. Energy Information Administration
EIA Electricity Data Overview & Electricity initiative Discussion
- Lisa Cabral, Office of Electricity, Renewables, and Uranium Statistics, U.S. Energy Information Administration
- April Lee, Office of Electricity, Renewables, and Uranium Statistics, U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Dennis Mesina, Office of Communications, U.S. Energy Information Administration