The National Governors Association’s 114th annual Winter Meeting was January 28-31, 2022 in Washington, D.C. Governors met to discuss best practices and bipartisan collaboration on leading policy issues including infrastructure, computer science education and cybersecurity, as well as the importance of bipartisan leadership. Governors were joined by Cabinet secretaries and leaders from business, academia and philanthropy for solutions-driven conversations around the top issues in states and territories, including those raised or underscored during the public-health challenge that began in early 2020.
- Plenary Session I – Chairman’s Initiative: K-12 Computer Science Education
- Plenary Session II – Infrastructure
- Plenary Session III – Bipartisan Leadership: American Excellence
- Economic Recovery and Revitalization Task Force: Infrastructure Investments: Electric Vehicle Growth and Expansion
- Community Renewal Task Force: America’s Return to Work
- Pandemic and Disaster Response Task Force: Preparing and Responding to a Cyber Crisis
- Read Gov. Asa Hutchinson and Gov. Phil Murphy on: Bipartisan leadership from America’s governors delivers solutions that work for all of us
- Watch Governor Hutchinson and Governor Murphy on Meet the Press.
- Governor Hutchinson Highlights K-12 Computer Science Initiative At NGA Winter Meeting
- Governors Discuss Implementing The IIJA With Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg