A Powerful Solutions Network
Collaboration with our private sector partners is invaluable in helping the NGA provide governors with critical information and real-world solutions that work. Member organizations and their executives are well positioned to contribute business expertise and policy perspectives as well as share state government success stories.
The NGA PARTNERS program brings the power of our member network to your organization’s state government relations efforts. NGA offers packages that meet a variety of needs and delivers a strong return on your sponsorship dollars with more: resources, engagement, collaboration, impact and value.
Membership in NGA PARTNERS helps your organization:
• Stay current on key priorities for governors nationwide
• Identify emerging trends and innovations in state government
• Elevate the profiles of your subject matter experts and senior executives
• Increase visibility and awareness among governors and their senior staff
• Engage with national experts, analysts and state policy advisors
• Share best practices, industry perspectives and innovation
• Showcase your public sector clients and their success stories
Winter & Summer Meetings
Twice a year, in the winter and summer, governors meet to discuss the crucial issues states face, including the state-federal partnership. Those meetings include open plenary sessions, committee meetings, and exclusive networking events to facilitate connections.
Policy Briefing Sessions • Policy Breakfasts • State Policy Directors Retreat
Thought Leadership Opportunities • Resources & Content Sharing