- States in the Learning Network
- States in the Learning Network with an Office
- States in the Learning Network with an Office and Confluence Signatory
- * Maryland has a governor-established task force
- The Confluence Signatories are states who have committed to the pillars and principles contained in the Outdoor Recreation Industry Confluence Accords. See links and details below.
Confluence Of States
Launched in 2018 by a bipartisan group of eight trailblazing states, the Confluence of States was established in recognition of the impact and importance of the outdoor recreation industry and to provide a central point of contact for the diverse businesses, communities and individual constituents that rely on the continued health of our nation’s outdoor recreation industry. The Confluence of States promotes and advances four pillars and 12 common principles of the Outdoor Recreation Industry Confluence Accords which represent a best practice for all states to consider.Explore More