NGA’s Energy, Infrastructure & Environment (EIE) Division hosted a series of events in 2019 for new energy advisers. This webinar was the first event for new advisers. During this webinar, NGA EIE staff provided a brief orientation to NGA and the type of technical assistance and other opportunities available to energy advisers. Then, one current and one former governors’ energy adviser covered the role of an energy adviser, insight on what a typical day is like and provided advice and tips that they think are key for this position. NGA closed the webinar with Q&A.
- Jessica Rackley, Program Director, NGA
- Sue Gander, Division Director, Energy, Infrastructure & Environment Division, NGA
- Dan Lauf, Energy Program Director, NGA
- Jeremy Tarr, Policy Adviser, Office of Governor Roy Cooper
- Alex Whitaker, former Energy Policy Adviser to Governor John Hickenlooper