The essential services state and territory employees provide make a difference every day and enhance the quality of life for the public.
General Counsel Office of the Governor – North Dakota
As the General Counsel for the Office off the Governor, you’ll be responsible for providing the Governor with prompt legal advice necessary to support the administration of North Dakota’s government for the benefit of the citizens of North Dakota.
- Provide and communicate accurate and thoughtful legal advice to the Governor and the administration.
- Hold a policy portfolio and contribute to developing policy and legislative strategies for the administration.
- Coordinate, research, draft and review executive orders.
- Monitor pending and ongoing litigation impacting the Governor and the administration.
- Review and summarize legislation and draft response messages.
- Manage various criminal justice issues, including extraditions, parole and pardons; Advise the Governor on state judicial appointments.
- Prepare and monitor the state’s legal response to emergency situations.
State Job Resources
“Arizona is served by an empowered workforce of highly engaged and creative individuals who dedicate every day to serving our customers’ needs and earning the taxpayers’ trust in many essential areas including ensuring world-class education, driving economic opportunity, championing the health of people, protecting life and property, and conserving our natural resources.”Governor Doug Ducey
To submit an open position to feature on this page, or with any questions, please contact: email@example.com.