The essential services state and territory employees provide make a difference every day and enhance the quality of life for the public.
January 1, 2023, North Carolina will establish the NC Department of Adult Corrections, a new agency responsible for the care, custody, and supervision of adults sentenced for violating North Carolina laws. Governor Cooper is looking for a team member who is a strategic thinker with a good understanding of the criminal justice system and the role the corrections system plays; understands the complexity of the role; and can implement the Governor’s vision, develop solutions, and manage crisis.
Openings in Governor John Carney’s Office
Interested candidates should reach out to Tara.Mazer@delaware.gov with their latest resume, the job they are interested in, and the best contact information.
- Manage Governor Carney’s social media and digital content
- Work with state agency public information officers on media relations and events/announcements around the Governor’s priorities
- Assist with writing press releases, talking points, memos and other communications materials
- Staff the Governor at public events
Qualifications: familiarity with WordPress and Canva
This position is primarily responsible for managing incoming scheduling requests, and briefing materials. This candidate will work closely with the Director of Scheduling to assist with a broad range of scheduling and operations including, but not limited to, coordinating travel, managing daily logistics and long-term schedules, maintaining scheduling and personal files, assisting with special events and projects while cross collaborating with different departments and staff.
Policy Aide – Office of Governor John Carney – Delaware-based
- Advise the Governor and policy team on issues, legislation, and regulations in your assigned policy areas.
- Work with the relevant cabinet agencies in your policy areas to support the Governor’s priorities.
- Brief the Governor, staff the Governor at events, and/or represent the Governor at events in your designated policy areas.
- Work with community groups, advocates, and elected officials to further the Governor’s priorities in your policy areas.
State Job Resources
“Arizona is served by an empowered workforce of highly engaged and creative individuals who dedicate every day to serving our customers’ needs and earning the taxpayers’ trust in many essential areas including ensuring world-class education, driving economic opportunity, championing the health of people, protecting life and property, and conserving our natural resources.”Governor Doug Ducey
To submit an open position to feature on this page, or with any questions, please contact: email@example.com.