Ability to Benefit can help students without a high school diploma or equivalency qualify for federal financial aid for postsecondary career pathways programs. This virtual action lab, held in partnership with Education Strategy Group, focused on leveraging ATB to expand access to postsecondary education.
Welcome & Overview of Agenda
- Tiffani Williams, ESG
Ability to Benefit 101
- Judy Mortrude, World Education
- Introduction: Brenda Dann-Messier, ESG
- Nicole Hopkins and Will Durden, Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Laurie Kierstead-Joseph , Pima Community College
- Moderator: Rachel Hirsch, NGA
Summary and Next Steps
- Jack Warner, ESG
- Amanda Winters, NGA
This action lab is the work of the State Equitable Recovery Coalition. Learn more.
This action lab was supported by the Siemens Foundation.