NGA’s Educate for Opportunity project held a virtual site visit to Ohio to learn best practices on institutional debt forgiveness on September 16 and 17th. This is one of three content webinars delivered during this visit.
Institutional Leaders from Michigan review promising practices for debt forgiveness and discuss the how this approach has benefited their colleges and universities. This presentation was given as a part of a virtual site visit to Ohio as a part of NGA’s Educate for Opportunity project.
- Mike Duffey, Senior Vice Chancellor, Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Melanie D’Evelyn, Director, Detroit Drives Degrees
- Dawn Medley, Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management, Wayne State University
- Jon Alfuth, Policy Analyst, National Governors Association
Ohio Virtual Site Visit Presentations
- Institutional Debt Forgiveness: Lessons from Michigan
- Fulfilling Ohio’s Adult Learner Promise: Report of the Adult Learner Working Group
- Improving Attainment: Ohio Excels Statewide Action Plan