NGA’s Educate for Opportunity project held a virtual site visit to Ohio to learn best practices for improving attainment on September 16 and 17th. This is one of three content webinars delivered during this visit.
Leaders from Ohio Excels share topline recommendations from their Statewide Action Plan and discuss the group’s work on improving attainment. This presentation was given as a part of a virtual site visit to Ohio as a part of NGA’s Educate for Opportunity project.
• Lisa Gray, President, Ohio Excels
• Kevin Duff, Director of Policy & Research, Ohio Excels
• Eric Leach, Director of Research & Policy, Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Ohio
• Thomas J. Lasley II, Chief Executive Officer, Learn to Earn Dayton, The Dayton Foundation
• Holly Harris Bane, President, Director, Economic Development City of Aurora
• Claudia Herrold, Chief Communications & Public Policy Officer, Philanthropy Ohio
• Celena Roebuck, Manager of Educational Content, Ideastream
• Stephanie Dodd, Development Director & Student Resource Center Program Director, Ohio Campus Compact
- Jon Alfuth, Policy Analyst, National Governors Association
- Cheri Rice, Vice Chancellor, Higher Education Workforce Alignment, Ohio Department of Higher Education
Ohio Virtual Site Visit Presentations
- Institutional Debt Forgiveness: Lessons from Michigan
- Fulfilling Ohio’s Adult Learner Promise: Report of the Adult Learner Working Group
- Improving Attainment: Ohio Excels Statewide Action Plan