Energy development and use affects the nation’s economy, environment and national security. States play an important role in shaping our energy choices through a range of policy, regulatory and budgetary actions including: prioritizing resource use; setting prices; permitting generation, production and transmission; funding and performing research and technology development; providing financing and incentives; developing refueling infrastructure; sponsoring demonstration projects; and promoting economic development initiatives.
Meet the Team
- Daniel Lauf, Program Director
- Chris Fletcher, Senior Policy Analyst
- Evan Blankenberger, Policy Analyst
- Fiona Forrester, Policy Analyst
- Henry Ashley, Policy Coordinator