The 2021 Child and Family Well-Being Governors’ Summit featured State presentations and a panel of Governors’ Policy Advisors on Governors’ plans and priorities to holistically improve the lives of children and families. Learn more about the NGA Child and Family Well Being Network.
- Connecticut, Delaware, Hawai‘i, Kansas, Virginia, West Virginia
- Alonna Berry, Policy Advisor and Statewide Trauma-Informed Care Coordinator for the Office of Delaware Governor John Carney
- Dakota Anderson, Policy Advisor with the Office of Hawai’i Governor David Ige
- Secretary Laura Howard of the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services
- Chidimma Jenkins, Advisor on Childhood Trauma and Resiliency with the Office of Virginia Governor Ralph Northam
- Michelle Dean, Deputy Director for the West Virginia Department of Children and Families
- Moderator: Belle Cuneo, NGA Policy Analyst for the Center for Best Practices Children and Families Team.