The National Governors Association Center for Best Practices (NGA Center) hosted a webinar on Updates & Insights on State Energy Policy Developments. The webinar featured officials from three states—Illinois, Michigan and Oregon—that had recent energy legislative accomplishments who shared lessons learned from their process.
- Denise McKeown, program assistant, Environment, Energy & Transportation Division, NGA Center
- Valerie Brader, executive director, Michigan Agency for Energy
- Ruchi Sadhir, senior energy advisor, Office of Oregon Governor Kate Brown
- Kristy Hartman, program manager, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Scott Foiles, senate energy committee staff, State of Illinois